"Get lost. No, I mean it."
A downloadable zini
We need a rest after that last one, y'all.
Jiminy Crickets, Issue 3 was a real bummer, huh? All that stuff about death and dying and horrible things buried under the ground! In Issue 4, we come up for some fresh air.
This issue features a gigantic, extensive hex crawl, compatible with any Anti-Sisyphus-approved roleplaying game system (I especially recommend Blackbird by Batts). Meant only for extremely high-level characters, it's bound to really throw your players for a loop!
What Real People Are Saying About Anti-Sisyphus:
- "Anti-Sisyphus is good." - Vincent Baker
- "Prosetry in compact excellence." - mossytoes
- "This game made me experience all bodily functions simultaneously. If you don't buy Anti-Sisyphus you're a thief of fun and a consummate moron." - Micah Anderson
- "Perfection." - Bronwyn F
- "can confirm: this is That Good Shit (TM)" - Vysetron
- "I honestly, didn't know what to expect." - Axes&Orcs
- "I paid money for this?" - John Thomas Battle
In order to download this zini you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files: